Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Photography for Your Memories

Happy Thanksgiving!!!!!

     For the upcoming Holidays I've got a few tips for your memory books.  And I'll keep it short and simple so you can get back to planning, shopping, and one of my personal favorites: Eating!

'Tis the Season for Pecan Pies!

     Whether your photographing a Graduation, Wedding, or something as simple as Baking Cookies with the kids use these tips to help create the pictures that will help bring the moment back to life when you go to reminisce down the road.

1.  What's the Story (Morning Glory)?
     Who, What, When, Where and How.  I know, I know, it sounds like an English assignment from 4th grade, but trust me it's easier now that there's no due date.

2.  As the Story Unfolds.
     Be sure to show the progression of events especially tight detail shots, i.e. flour going into mixing bowl, sticky fingers, rolling, cutting, resting, decorating . . .

3.  And Finally The Finale -
     The fruits of your labors.  For example: a group shot, eating cookies, piece of cake/pie on plate or so on.

And I almost forgot MSN is doing a $500 prize thing for your Fall Theme Photos, didn't take much to enter, a picture and an address.  Not much time left, enter soon and I hope you win!  Here's the link- http://postbox.msn.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment